Terms and conditions
Handybooks App has been created to make is easy for everyone to share freely knowledge with friends and family. By “user” me mean You – a person who registered with Handybooks App. By downloading and using the Handybooks App you agree to terms and conditions.
Stuff you can’t post
You aren’t allowed to post anything that:
- Is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services
- Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organises or encourages harm
- Promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse
- Attacks, bullies or harasses non-public people
- Includes hate speech
- Is gratuitously violent or gory
- Infringes anyone’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights
- Is fraudulent or deceptive
- Is someone else’s personal information or requests a minor’s personal information
- Contains any information or content that is illegal
- Represents a private person offering to trade or sell drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms or other hazardous materials
Things you can’t do
You also aren’t allowed to:
- Use Handybooks’ name, logo, trademark or branding without our consent
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of Handybooks, our systems or our technical providers’ systems
- Break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks
- Use any undocumented or unsupported method to access, search, scrape, download or change Handybooks or anything on it
- Try to interfere with any Pinterest user, host or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming or mail-bombing
- Collect or store personally identifiable information from Handybooks or its users without their permission
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including Handybooks
- Do anything that violates applicable laws or regulations
- Share your password, let anyone access your account or do anything that might put your account at risk
- Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
- Create or show ads that look like or could be confused with Handybooks content
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list
What we collect and how we use it.
The only information we collect is user’s email address at the registration. This information is not shared with any other companies, organisations nor people. The email is used to be able to share created Handybooks with others as well as to recover forgotten passwords. Handybooks reserves a right to suspend or cancel an account with no warning.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (ii) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (iii) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (iv) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (v) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service; (vi) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud; (vii) interfering with the proper working of the Service; (viii) accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service; or (ix) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Handybooks App Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Handybooks App shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction. Handybooks App shall have no liability for content other users share with each other and will not be responsible for any damage done as a result of sharing information via Handybooks App. You are solely responsible for content shared and received from other users and have to use common sense when following instructions provided to you by others. You should never put yourself in danger. Please always consult your doctor or physician when trying new medicines or exercises.
Our Proprietary Rights
Any User contributed article text, or as expressly provided herein, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, graphics, illustrations, text, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and user content belonging to other users, and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Handybooks. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any Handybooks content. Use of the Handybooks Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY VALUE ATTRIBUTED TO SUCH DATA BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY DATA, ACCOUNT HISTORY, AND ACCOUNT CONTENT RESIDING ON HANDYBOOKS’ SERVERS, MAY BE DELETED, ALTERED, MOVED, OR TRANSFERRED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON IN HANDYBOOK’S SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. HANDYBOOKS DOES NOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ANY VALUE, CASH OR OTHERWISE, ATTRIBUTED TO ANY DATA RESIDING ON HANDYBOOK’S SERVERS.
Handybooks cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM HANDYBOOK OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, HANDYBOOK, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED, OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
HANDYBOOK DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE HANDYBOOK SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND HANDYBOOK WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
In case you have problems with our services you can send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org